Take a look at the current positions available:
Job Title: Business Support Manager
Reports To: Head of Business Support
Location / Region: Home and office based with occasional travel nationwide
To provide effective and efficient contract production and administration within the Business Support Function. Ensuring that all aspects of the work streams are managed and prioritised effectively. Demonstrating a high level of attention to detail and focus.
- Responsible for the production of Pre-Construction Service Agreements.
- Manage the production of Access Agreements for the Leisure Framework.
- Responsible for the production and management of Delivery Agreements.
- Assist with the production and management of Building Contracts.
- Responsible for the production and management to completion of collateral warranties.
- Co-ordinate post build assessments and usage reports.
- Management of full supply chain screening and the co-ordination of supply chain financial checks.
- 360 degree co-ordination of potential new supplier screening.
- Management and recording of supply chain accreditations.
- Assist and co-ordinate the management of operational Quality Systems.
- Responsible for the production and management of Delivery Agreements for TA6.
- Management of supply chain Insurance documents.
- Undertake other projects or schemes of work commensurate to the post.
- To perform ad-hoc tasks as and when required
Measures / Dimensions / Size of job
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise tasks to ensure personal KPIs are achieved.
- High awareness of client care with a genuine desire to provide clients with service excellence.
- Self-motivated, focused and well organised, with excellent time management skills and the ability to demonstrate critical thinking.
- Excellent communication, organisation and writing skills.
- Ability to work accurately with attention to detail.
- A pro-active attitude and ready to ‘get stuck in’
- Ability to use appropriate judgment in involving the next level (escalation) or other resources in decision making or processing.
Qualifications / Experiences
- Detail orientated and highly motivated individual.
- Understanding of legal terminology and documentation
- Previous experience in a legal type role or construction contract background.
- Ability to use appropriate IT applications including good working knowledge of all Microsoft office applications and Adobe Acrobat.
- All members of the Alliance Team
- Clients and Partners
- Alliance supply chain
- External Bodies