Job Opportunity – Digital Marketing Assistant
Join our Team – Digital Marketing Assistant
Do you have a passion for the web, social media and all things digital?
Full time position 37.5 hours per week
Flexible Working Hours
Opportunity to work from home
Salary up to £20k dependant on experience
Alliance Leisure are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to work at the heart of their fast-paced digital marketing team lead by the Head of Alliance Digital, John Leaver.
Alliance Leisure works with over 200 leisure centres across the UK and provides sales, marketing and retention services to enable leisure operators to increase their revenue streams and invest in the personal development of their staff.
This flexible role will allow an individual the freedom to work from home and also to travel across the UK to meet face-to-face with clients. Alliance pride themselves on being the industry leaders in providing sales and marketing services to the local authority and leisure trust market, whilst still maintaining a number of private sector clients.
Alliance are looking for a self-motivated, knowledgeable digital marketer who loves to see results and do the best by their clients.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Undertake digital marketing campaigns and measure their success
- Develop, implement and monitor online and search advertising
- Manage social media posts and campaigns
- Manage e-marketing campaigns utilising email and SMS services
- Produce digital reports covering all aspects of monthly activity and report on ROI
- Contribute to the successful production and delivery of client’s annual marketing strategies
- Produce engaging content and execute plans on time and within budget to increase engagement, audience size, leads and income generation
- Develop web content to improve the SEO of our clients
- Identify new digital trends and products
Required skills and experience:
- Experience of preparing and scheduling sponsored adverts on channels such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Experience of carrying out Google AdWords campaigns
- Experience of conducting e-marketing campaigns utilising email and SMS
- Experience of coordinating a multi-channel digital marketing strategy
- Ability to create html files and work within web editing platforms such as WordPress
- Experience of graphic design and the ability to generate graphics
- Demonstrable computer skills: able to use word-processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation applications
- Ability to liaise and communicate politely, accurately and efficiently with others on a 1-to-1 and group basis
- Self-motivated, focused, target-driven individual
To apply for this position please email your CV and a covering letter to John Leaver at firstname.lastname@example.org